by Aiano Nakagawa
This is a super relaxed recipe and you can change out any of the veggies or add more. It's up to you and what you like to eat.
Song: Sunshine In My Heart by Adi Goldstein
What you'll need (all suggestions, do whatever you like):
1. Cut and dry tofu
2. Cut veggies into bite size pieces
3. Heat large skillet on med/high heat, add oil then tofu
4. Let tofu cook for 3 min, then pour on some sauce, cook 1 more min
5. Flip tofu, add more sauce, cook for 2-3 min (until brown and crispy)
6. Put tofu on separate plate
7. Add cooking oil to the same pan
8. Add veggies. Remember to add thicker veggies (broccoli etc) first.
9. Add sauce and toss.
10. When everything is basically cooked, add the sprouts and give one last toss.
11. Plate up, add tofu, and enjoy!
Welcome to FOOD TALK. We encourage you to take a look at our post "FOOD TALK 101" to gain some insight into how we view food here at AFO. To do this, you can use the search bar above and search for the post "FOOD TALK 101."